The LexBlog Network continued its outstanding coverage of the Supreme Court, with this term coming to its conclusion today with landmark rulings on same-sex marriage. We have number of posts on DOMA being struck down in the roundup below and even more on LXBN. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 191.
- After DOMA: More Federal Ethics Laws Apply to Same-Sex Spouses – Anastasia Wincorn of Charles Griffin Intelligence on the firm’s blog, The Divorce Asset Hunter
- Lawyer Recounts First Appearance and Victory Before SCOTUS – McDonough lawyer Scott Key on his Georgia Criminal Appellate Law Blog
- Supreme Court Closes Courthouse Doors to Patients Harmed by Generic Drugs – Macon attorney Jarome Gautreaux on his blog, Georgia Trial Advocate
- Further thoughts on the Supreme Court’s grant of review in NLRB v. Noel Canning – Washington, DC lawyer Keith Fisher of Ballard Spahr on the firm’s CFPB Monitor
- Love Wins: Section 3 of DOMA is Overturned – Texas attorney Michelle O’Neil of O’Neil & Attorneys on the firm’s Dallas Divorce Law Blog
- What Kind of Client Experience Are You Creating at Your Firm? – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Xbox One: Single Player Lawsuits Only – Minneapolis lawyer Derek Allen of Winthrop Weinstein on their Duets Blog
- Will the AMA’s Position that Obesity is a Disease Create More ADA Disability Claims? What Employers Need to Know –Shannon Morales and Liz Rudnick of Littler on the firm’s blog, Washington DC Employment Law Update
- Weil Gotshal’s Layoffs: An “Unthinkable … and Unavoidable” Bellwether – Orange County lawyer John Schafer of The Schafer Law Firm on his Strategic Deals Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.