I have to admit, on Mondays I will occasionally reach back into the weekend to get a post into Monday’s top 10 because I think it absolutely has to be in there. That’s what we have with pam Woldow’s piece today as she shares some interesting insight from the mouths of law firm managing partners. Over on LXBN TV, Kelley Drye’s Wayne D’Angelo has some strong opinions on the BLM’s proposed fracking rule for federal lands.
- Succession Planning for Baby Boomer Leaders – Lawyer-psychologist Dr. Larry Richard of LawyerBrain on his blog, What Makes Lawyers Tick
- Insurers’ Goal Line Stand: California Coverage Action Stayed While New York Case Marches On – Richard J. Cohen and Carrie P. Appler of Goldberg Segalla on the firm’s blog, The Insurance & Reinsurance Report
- Are You Negotiating From a Position of Weakness or From a Position of Power? – Los Angeles attorney, mediator, negotiator, and consultant Victoria Pynchon on her Negotiation Law Blog
- Fighting Fire with Fire: IP Commission Says American Business Needs Better Weapons to Fight IP Thieves – Raleigh lawyer Jay Silver of Womble Caryle on the firm’s blog, The Compass
- Pick Your Poison – Violate State or Federal Law? Court Finds That Complying with State Law On Employee Criminal Background Checks Is Not a Defense to a Title VII Disparate Impact Claim – Columbus lawyer Sara Hutchins Jodka of Porter Wright on their Employer Law Report
- US Supreme Court’s Decision in Bullock: A Significant Development in Determining “Recklessness” Under Federal Law? – Chicago attorney Steve Jakubowski of Robbins, Salomon & Patt on the The Bankruptcy Litigation Blog
- Easy Come, Easy Go: Gambling Winnings – Anastasia Wincorn of Charles Griffin Intelligence on the firm’s blog, The Divorce Asset Hunter
- OSHA to Police Whistleblower Claims under the Affordable Care Act – Paul Friedman and Meg Thering of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, OSHA Law Update
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 6/3/13 – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- Is This In My Job Description? What Managing Partners Say About Their Job – Legal project management consultant Pam Woldow on her blog, At The Intersection
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.