I likely say this about every time he’s in the top ten, but if you’d like to see networking through blogging in action, have a look at Ronald Urbach’s interviews—today he has an excellent Q&A with Gap CMO Seth Farbman. Over on LXBN TV, Stefan Passantino joins me to talk about the recently-gutted STOCK Act. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 141.
- Ponzi Schemers Pulled Off Comic Book Caper – Sacramento lawyer Michael Hackard on his blog, Ponzi Clawbacks
- Our Next U.S. Secretary of Labor – Still Likely to be Thomas Perez – Jordan B. Schwartz and Eric J. Conn of EpstenBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, OSHA Law Update
- Florida Real Estate Market a Hot Spot for Canadian Investors – Miami attorney Melissa C. Pallett-Vasquez of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s New MiamiBlog
- Where (and What) Is the Harm? – Washington, DC lawyer Bill DeVinney of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, the Antitrust Advocate
- Offshore Workers Death Rate 7x Higher Than US Workers – Dallas lawyer Angel Reyes of Reyes Browne Reilley in his Angel Reyes Blog
- SEC Dings Investment Adviser for Custody Violations, Failure to Supervise – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
- Spring Fashion Series: Retail Growth in the Digital Age – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
- Making Mistakes: Keep Track of How You Got There – New York lawyer Keith McMurdy of Fox Rothschild on their Employee Benefits Legal Blog
- General Counsel Panel: Separate from the Pack – a Recap Part II – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Why Startup Founders Should Hire Lawyers When They Deal With Venture Capital Firms – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.