Do you want your company’s employees to be more social? To get out there and interact with customers online, even when they’re not at work? Max Kennerly notes today that you should be careful with that if those employers aren’t full-time. On LXBN TV, Blaine Bettinger joins me to discuss video sharing app Vine getting hit with a DMCA takedown notice from Prince. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 161.
- If a Company in China Steals Your Trade Secrets, Do You Have to Litigate Your Lawsuit in China? Maybe… -Houston attorney Randy Bruchmiller of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Trading Secrets
- President Obama Proposes $7.9 billion for Clean Energy Technology and a Permanent PTC – Minneapolis lawyer Thomas Braun of Stoel Rives on the firm’s blog, Renewable + Law
- AmLaw200 Women’s Initiatives – That’s Where the Fraud Is – Los Angeles attorney, mediator, negotiator, and consultant Victoria Pynchon on her Negotiation Law Blog
- California Courts: a Piece of Work? – San Francisco attorney Emily Barker of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, California Peculiarities Employment Law
- “Red Flag” Compliance Requirements Come to Investment Advisors, Broker-Dealers – Boston lawyer Cynthia LaRose of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Privacy & Security Matters
- When An Employer’s Social Media “Encouragement” Becomes An Overtime Wage Violation – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Internet Wills for Digital Afterlife Now Available on Google – Dallas lawyer Peter Vogel on his InternetInformation Technology & e-Discovery Blog
- “Looks” discrimination can be a problem even if you’re in retail, fashion, or marketing – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Will director compensation be the next target? – Fort Lauderdale lawyer Gustav Schmidt of Gunster on the firm’s blog, The Securities Edge
- Among Environmentalists, Hydrofracking Is Not A “Yes Or No” Issue – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.