As we wind things down for the week and head out into what is a beautiful day here in Seattle, let’s look back at the blogs joining us on the LexBlog Network. With five in total, we have four of them from AmLaw 200 firms and the fifth from a firm starting their very first blog.
- In their own words, Dashboard Insights provides readers with “timely analysis of emerging legal and business developments for the automotive industry.” The blog is published by Omar A. Lucia and Jeffrey A. Soble of Foley & Lardner, with this being their seventh publication on the LexBlog Network.
- Here’s an interesting one from from Fox Rothschild: Animal Law Update covering a number of legal issues impacting animals. Those issues include animal cruelty, animal planning (with regard to estates) and animals in the case of disasters. Nancy E. Halpern, D.V.M. serves as editor.
- Telecom Law Today, from Ater Wynne LLP, provides legal insights and updates into the continuously changing telecommunications industry. This, their first blog on the LexBlog Network, already has a good library of content, covering topics that include contracts, fiberoptics, municipalities, taxes and wireline regulation.
- Winstead, P.C. gets going with their fifth publication on the LexBlog Network as The Nonsubscriber Defender goes live. The blog aims to serve as a go-to resource for in-house counsel, claims adjusters, account managers, plan administrators and other professionals that need to stay informed on current nonsubscriber issues.
- Robinson & Cole continues to add to their network of blogs as the Manufacturing Law Blog makes it three for the firm on LXBN. In their own words, “the mission of this blog is to present you with a thoughtful and timely discussion of legal news and perspectives and related business issues that are facing manufacturers and distributors both within our firm’s northeast region and throughout the country.”