LexBlog’s LXBN has partnered with ALM to provide social media coverage of LegalTech New York this week. LegalTech, the nation’s leading technology conference, brings some tremendous talent to New York. Whether they be speakers, sponsors, bloggers, exhibitors, or attendees, I’ve always found there to be a wonderful exchange of ideas surrounding innovation in the law.
The ideas, enthusiasm, and collaboration only exist for a few days though and only for the people attending. LXBN’s coverage will expand LegalTech’s reach beyond the Hilton’s walls and provide a richer experience for attendees.
LXBN’s social media coverage will include:
- LXBN TV will be conducting video interviews of speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees. The videos will be playing on a dedicated channel on LXBN, at LXBN’s LegalTech booth number 2511, and via YouTube so they be shared and run elsewhere. If you’re looking to be interviewed, look for the LXBN crew or drop your card at our booth.
- Dedicated LegalTech 2013 channel on LXBN.
- In-depth Twitter coverage, along with photos uploaded to Instagram.
- Curation of independent blog and Twitter commentary on LegalTech LXBN Channel. If you’re blogging from or about LegalTech, email Colin O’Keefe LXBN’s editorial manager at email@example.com.
- Audio interviews to be instantly uploaded to SoundCloud. I’ll be walking around, look for me.
See you there. You can reach me by Twitter, (@kevinokeefe), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and cell (206 321 3627).
And thanks to Henry Dicker, VP of ALM Events, for being a great partner to work with.