For some reason it feels like things have been quiet surrounding the Supreme Court—though that could very well be because nothing compares to their Affordable Care Act ruling earlier this year. Regardless, Lee Beck has an excellent post recapping recent arguments in an environmental case. On LXBN TV today, Deirdre Wheatley-Liss joins me to talk the fiscal cliff and taxes. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 182.
- Supreme Court Argument Recap: Changing Rules During Litigation – Logging Roads & EPA Pollution Permits – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- Allen Stanford, International Man of Mystery – Sacramento lawyer Michael Hackard on his blog, Ponzi Clawbacks
- Which Side Are You On? Employers and Employees Battle Over Ownership of Social Media Accounts – Christine E. Lyon and Jesse Soslow of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- Beware Fund Managers Seeking Capital from U.S. Investors (and vice versa) – San Francisco lawyer Jay Gould of Pillsbury on the Investment Fund Law Blog
- Taking Native Culture For Profit – Seattle lawyer Greg Guedel of Foster Pepper on the firm’s Native American Legal Update
- Prescription Drug Laws Create Challenges for Telehealth – Washington, DC lawyer Ross Friedberg of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, TechHealth Perspectives
- Who Wants To Know Some Secrets About Dealing With Customer Complaints. – Philadelphia attorney Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Bits and Pieces of Brands = Trademarks – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Pappas Saga Ends, Court of Appeals Upholds Fiduciary Waiver in LLC Buy-Out Agreement – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Management Lessons from the NFL: Avoiding Monday Morning Quarterbacking of Your Termination Decisions – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of E-Business Counsel on his blog, Michigan Employment Law Advisor
For more of the best, visit LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.