The biggest indication of a blog’s success is that it’s helping you enhance your reputation, grow your network of relationships, establish yourself as a subject matter expert, and attract higher quality clients.
However, an analytics package like Google Analytics can help you get an idea of who’s visiting your site, how they’re getting there, what content they’re finding most relevant, and whether or not they’re coming back. Many LexBlog blogs use Google Analytics to track metrics, and all LexBlog blogs have the potential to use it. However, not every blogger knows how to interpret what they see.
On Thursday, November 29 at noon ET / 9 a.m. PT, LexBlog’s Client Services Team will present a free, one-hour webinar on this subject: “Google Analytics Basics”
“Google Analytics Basics” will walk you through using Google Analytics and will cover:
- Definitions of various metrics and what they mean to you
- How to compare performance over time
- Which elements you should pay attention to
- Why traffic is not always an indicator of success
- Thursday, November 29 at noon ET / 9 a.m. PT (one hour)
- The link to register went out in an email to clients on November 19 — email Helen Pitlick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive it.
- Webinar will be recorded and available on the LexBlog Network Support YouTube Page by Friday evening, November 30
- Questions or concerns? Email or call Helen Pitlick, LexBlog Social Media Account Manager, at email@example.com or 206-204-3214.
Registration is limited to 100 attendees, but we will open up another session if interest exceeds capacity.