We continue to see a ton of insight on elections and the workplace as today Robin Shea offers her thoughts on the subject. Also, it’s always fun to see a great guest post, as Gunster has Pfizer Assistant General Counsel Robert Lamm on their blog to offer thoughts on corporate governance lessons from the Jerry Sandusky trial. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 191. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.
- EPA Moves Forward with Program for Safe Management of Used Electronics – Portland lawyer Peter Sergienko of Davis Wright Tremaine on the firm’s Northwest Energy & Environmental Law Blog
- Telemarketing Recap: Recent Key Developments at the FCC, FTC and in the Courts – Washington, DC attorney Kara Azocar of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, InsideTechMedia
- Catholic Church To Canonize First Native American Saint – Seattle attorney Greg Guedel of Foster Pepper on the firm’s Native American Legal Update
- Rajat Gupta Sentencing – Admissibility of Angry Letters from the Public – Hayes Hunt and Thomas O’Rourke of Cozen O’Connor on From the Sidebar
- POLITICS AT WORK: Employer Dos, Don’ts, and Be Very, Very Carefuls – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Privacy Update – Cell Users Don’t Install Apps and Turn Off GPS – Dallas lawyer Peter Vogel on his InternetInformation Technology & e-Discovery Blog
- With More Third-Year Anniversaries Looming, Is the FDIC Ramping Up the Failed Bank Litigation? – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services in his blog, The D & O Diary
- “No Soup for You!” If An Employee Doesn’t Turn in Medical Certification, FMLA Leave is Not Protected – Chicago attorney Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- Time is Relative: California Court Determines that Einstein’s Right of Publicity Expired in 2005 – New York lawyer Oren Warshavsky of Baker Hostetler on their blog, Media Law Bytes & Pieces
- GUEST BLOGGER: Lessons learned in corporate governance from the Jerry Sandusky tragedy – Pfizer Assistant General Counsel and Assistant SecretaryRobert Lammon Gunster’s blog, The Securities Edge
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.