Aside from employment law and everything going on with the NLRB, there isn’t a hotter topic in the law right now than cybersecurity. As this week’s LXBN Roundtable discusses, Senator Rockefeller recently reached out to Fortune 500 CEOs to gather information on their cybersecurity practices. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 184.
- Millenials: Silver Lining For The Debt Collection Industry – Attorney-mediator Victoria Pynchon in her Settle It Now Negotiation Blog
- 10 Recommended Steps to Reduce Cyber Risk – London lawyer Cynthia O’Donoghue of Reed Smith on the firm’s Global Regulatory Enforcement Law Blog
- Face the Bloggers: Employment and labor questions for the candidates (Romney) – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- The NFL’s Pact with the Devil – Maryland attorney Eliot Wagonheim of Wagonheim Law on his blog Bottom Line Business Insights
- What is Neuroscience? – Las Vegas attorney Tim Titolo on his Brain & Spine Injury Law Blog
- Cross Border Transactions– How Many Hardships does China Need to Overcome? – Beijing lawyer Rupert Liof King & Wood Mallesons on their blog, China Law Insight
- Political Broadcasting Refresher Part 4 – No Censorship – How Can Candidates Get Away With Those Attack Ads? – Washington, DC lawyer David Oxenford of Wilkinson Barker Knauer on his Broadcast Law Blog
- The Jewish Vote and the Generational Divide – Boston attorney Steve Honig of Duane Morris on his blog, The Law & Other Anomalies
- City of Paris ordered to pay for reverse domain name hijacking in groundbreaking decision – Houston attorney Travis Crabtree of Looper Reed & McGraw on his blog, eMedia Law Insider
- Fracking (Fracing) Fluid Not Allowed on Ohio Roads – Columbus lawyer Chris Baronzi of PorterWright on the firm’s Oil & Gas Law Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.