Following up on yesterday’s alleged attack on GoDaddy—which they deny—we have Travis Crabtree on LXBN TV to discuss the legal implications of hacking and DDoS Attacks. In the roundup, be sure to check out Drew Boortz’s post on television commercial actor Jerry Lambert—interesting stuff. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 155.
- Veterans Endure High Unemployment -Texas lawyer Tom Crane on his San Antonio Employment Law Blog
- Remembering 9/11 and America’s First Responders – Pennsylvania lawyer Scott Badami of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, Fair Housing Defense
- A Lesson in Whistleblower Employment Law from Penn State – Nashville attorney Michael Russell of Gilbert Russel McWherter on the firm’s blog, The Firing Squad
- Brad Birkenfeld receives $104 million IRS whistleblower award – Richard Renner of the National Whistleblower Center on their Whistleblowers Protection Blog
- FTC Issues Guidance for Mobile App Privacy and Advertising; Signals More Enforcement Coming – Reed Freeman and Nicholas Datlowe of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- Legal Business Development: Speaking Lessons from Bill Clinton – Legal marketing expert Paula Black on her In Black and White blog
- Help – My employee spends all their time playing Fantasy Football. – Dallas non-compete attorney Rob Radcliff on his Smooth Transitions Law Blog
- Going Nuts Over the Proper Use of Trademark & Copyright Notice Symbols? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Mobile Phone Security: Flawed Out of the Box? – Washington, DC lawyer Vivek Krishnamurthy of Foley Hoag on their blog, Corporate Social Responsibility & The Law
- Protecting Fictional Characters (or, Kevin Butler, VP of Turncoating) – Washington DC lawyer Drew Boortz of Reed Smith on the firm’s blog, Developing Concerns
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.