Thanks to everyone who attended ”Networking on LinkedIn at the Next Level” on May 22. The recording of the session is available above; we had a bit of trouble with the audio during the session, so I apologize for the sound quality on the recording.
One point to clarify, based on questions from a number of clients: Kevin uses one of LinkedIn’s upgraded accounts — the free version does not include all the features he shows.
LinkedIn has a great channel on YouTube that provide a good overview of different features. A few that we recommend are:
- Give your company a profile with LinkedIn Company Pages
- Invite your CardMunch contacts to connect on LinkedIn
- Add Products and Services to your LinkedIn Company Page
- Introducing LinkedIn Targeted Updates
- Discover People You May Know on LinkedIn
- Add a Follow button to your company website
- Best Practices for Getting More Company Page Followers and Growing Engagement
For more information on how to best utilize LinkedIn, LexBlog has a few additional resources:
- LinkedIn Targeted Updates : Law firms may deliver content to niche audiences
- How to create LinkedIn pages for each of your law firm’s practice groups
- How to make full use of your law firm’s page on LinkedIn
- 10 easy ways to improve your LinkedIn profile
- All posts tagged “LinkedIn” on Real Lawyers Have Blogs
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please feel free to email email@example.com. We hope to see you at our next webinar on June 28 at noon ET / 9 a.m. PT — topic TBD.