LinkedIn is a heck of a lot more than a lawyer’s profile of record — it’s a networking powerhouse.
In “Networking on LinkedIn at the Next Level : Building Relationships and Enhancing Your Reputation,” you’ll learn to harness LinkedIn’s most effective features (many of them new) to get work the old fashioned way: through relationships and cultivating a strong word of mouth reputation.
This hour-long webinar on May 22 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT, hosted by LexBlog CEO & Publisher Kevin O’Keefe, will share hands-on ideas on (among other things):
- Use of ‘LinkedIn Today’
- Use of LinkedIn iPad and iPhone Apps
- How to make real and last connections
- Following targeted individuals and companies
- Sharing information with your network to build trust
- Using advanced search to grow your network
- Advancing LinkedIn search and connections to face to face meetings
- Case study success stories of lawyers using LinkedIn
- 5 new LinkedIn features in 5 minutes
When? May 22 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT
Where do I register? At LexBlog’s events center
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.