Friday is here, and it is almost over. Before we head into Easter weekend—there’s also The Masters and the first weekend of baseball—let’s take a look back at the publications to join the LexBlog Network over the past week. The total comes to seven.
- The Boulder Criminal Law Advisor, authored by attorney Jayme Moss, is the second publication on the LexBlog Network from Laszlo & Associates, LLC. Already off to a strong start, this blog covers topics that include DUI, search and seizure, eyewitness testimony and due process.
- The Bellweather is the 12th publication on the LexBlog Network from AmLaw 200 firm EpsteinBeckerGreen. Aimed at being an employment law blog for the financial services industry, the blog is authored by six attorneys in the firm’s Financial Services Group.
- Immigration View is another publication to add to the fleet of blogs from AmLaw 200 firm Fox Rothschild. Five attorneys from the firm write on subjects that include emplyment verification compliance, H1-B temporary visas, PERM labor certification and general immigration news.
- Another large law firm adds to its portfolio of blogs as Cozen O’Connor‘s Food Recall Monitor is the firm’s 12th on the LexBlog Network. Attorneys Joseph Arnold and Richard Fama serve as editors on this publication, which discusses BPA use in food packaging, the Food Safety Modernization Act and insurance coverage for the food industry.
- The Labor & Employment Report is the first publication on the LexBlog Network from attorneys at Shawe Rosenthal. In their own words, here’s who they intend to reach: “this blog seeks to inform human resource professionals, corporate counsel, business leaders, policy makers, journalists, judges, and other attorneys about critical labor and employment issues.”
- This week, Hodgson Russ gets going on their second LexBlog Network publication with the launch of The Whistleblower Blog. Authored by a number of attorneys with the firm, this blog examines whistleblowers in the context of all kinds of fraud: Medicare and Medicaid, governent, pharmaceutical, procurement, securities and tax.
- And, last but not least, we have Davis Wright Tremaine‘s ninth publication on the LexBlog Network as they debut the Real Property & Development Review. A little more advanced than your usual blog, this publication takes a look at everything: construction law, real estate law, land use and environmental law.