As President Obama signed off on the JOBS Act earlier, today’s roundup is filled with commentary on the new law. Also, on LXBN TV: Jonathan Rosenfeld explains the latest developments in the DePuy hip replacement recall. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 198.
- It’s Official! The JOBS Act of 2012 and Changes to Reg A and Reg D – Philadelphia lawyer James Saksa of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, the Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Hacking the “Middle Man” – Miami lawyer Al Saikali of Shook, Hardy & Bacon on his Cloud Computing Law
- EPA Overhauls Underground Storage Tank Regulations for the First Time in Over Two Decades – Cleveland lawyer Joe Koncelik of Frantz Ward in his Ohio Environmental Law Blog
- The JOBS Act and Crowdfunding – Letting Go – Houston attorney Travis Crabtree of Looper Reed & McGraw on his blog, eMedia Law Insider
- The JOBS Act Opens Door for Crowdfunding Offerings – David M. Lynn and Hashem Sabbagh of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- Choosing Wisely: Healthcare Costs Debate Moves Beyond Defensive Medicine – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Third Circuit Clarifies Class Arbitration Rule – Sort Of – New Jersey lawyer Richard J. Webb of Healthcare Neutral in his Healthcare Neutral ADR Blog
- Husband Keeping Madoff Account in Divorce is Not Basis to Change Pre-Collapse Settlement Agreement – NY lawyer Neil Cahn on his blog, Divorce: New York
- Fools Rush In: Social and Environmental Due Diligence in Burma – Washington, DC attorney Amy Lehr of Foley Hoag on the firm’s blog, Corporate Social Responsibility And The Law
- Religious employers, the ministerial exception, and pregnant women – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.