Before we get into today’s roundup, we have two interesting pieces over on LXBN. First off, we have an LXBN Roundtable breaking down the LexBlog Network’s response to the Affordable Care Act oral arguments before the Supreme Court. Also, on LXBN TV, Gerald Ferguson explains the potential impact of the FTC’s “Do Not Track” initiatives on premium online content. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 167.
- Supreme Court’s Sackett Opinion Prompts EPA to Drop Case Against Range Resources – New Orleans attorney Keith Hall of Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann on the firm’s Oil & Gas Law Brief
- Cost-Benefit Analysis & Political Salience: A Concurring Opinion – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- Madoff Mess Hits the Divorce Court – The End – New Jersey lawyer Eric Solotoff of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s NJ Family Legal Blog
- Remedies For Spoliation Of Evidence – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Social Media is Here to Stay – An LMA 2012 Re-cap Part II – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- NLRB Denies Challenge to Recess Appointments – Atlanta attorney Brennan Bolt of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- FCC and Public Interest Groups Demand Copies of TV Stations’ Public Inspection Files, As FCC Nears Decision About Requiring That The Complete File Be Posted Online – Washington, D.C. lawyer David Oxenford of Davis Wright Tremaine in the firm’s Broadcast Law Blog
- Two Years Later, BP Oil Spill Still Killing Marine Life and Destroying Fisheries – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- The Impact of the JOBS Act on D&O Liability – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Where Exactly is the NFL’s Tipping Point When it Comes to Concussions? – The blogging lawyers & attorneys at Hull & Hull in their Toronto Estate Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.