This week brings seven excellent new publications to the LexBlog Network. Not only we do have a new AmLaw 200 law firm joining the fray, but we also have three new blogs from Baker Hostetler, further strengthening their excellent fleet of publications. Have a great weekend, everyone.
- Florida From The Ground Up, covering trends in Florida land use and development law, is the sixth publication on the LexBlog Network from AmLaw 200 firm Greenberg Traurig. THe publication addresses a broad range of topics that interest land developers, real estate, tax, government, bond and environmental permitting attorneys.
- New Jersey Product Liability and Consumer Fraud Defense is the first publication on the LexBlog Network from Goldberg Segalla. The blog is a forum for analysis, commentary, resources, and discussion focused on avoiding or defending product liability and product-related consumer fraud class action litigation.
- In their own words, The In-House Advisor “as created to provide in-house counsel (as well as CEOs, CFOs and other C-Level decision makers) with practical, helpful and thoughtful advice on a variety of legal issues. Our posts will primarily deal with matters related to litigation/risk avoidance and employment and labor issues.” It is authored by Burns & Levinson attorneys Shepard Davidson and Renee Inomata.
- The Utica Marcellus Shale Monitor is the first of three Baker Hostetler publications to launch this week. The blog covers topics that include air emissions, disposal wells, hydraulic fracturing, the Environmental Protection Agency and taxes.
- Baker Hostetler‘s Discovery Advocate aims to news, developments and practical advice on eDiscovery. Members of the firm’s E-Discovery and Technology team use the publication to take a practical look at modern discovery practice and the developments and trends that impact today’s litigants in the trenches of litigation.
- Further expanding Baker Hostetler‘s range of publications—this is their eighth on the LexBlog Network—is the Class Action Lawsuit Defense blog. Obviously a broader subject matter, this publication covers a range of class action types, including data breaches and consumer fraud, while also touching on class action strategy, class action trends and civil procedure.
- The White Collar Crime & Internal Investigations Blog is the first publication on the LexBlog Network from AmLaw 200 firm Hinshaw & Culbertson. Topics covered regularly on the blog include bank fraud, the False Claims Act, forfeiture, health care fraud, honest services fraud, internal investigations, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, sentencing and tax evasion/fraud.