Commentary on the just-decided Sackett v. EPA Supreme Court case highlights today’s roundup as Seth Jaffe and Eric Waeckerlin chime in. Also, on LXBN TV, Vincent LoTempio explains the patent infringement suit filed by Yahoo against Facebook. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 162.
- First Circuit Adopts Broad Illlinois View Of Insurer’s Right To Access Privileged Defense Reports – Boston attorney Michael Aylward of Morrison & Mahoney at the National Insurance Law Forum
- EPA Loses — Unanimously — In Sackett: How Broadly Does It Sweep? – Boston lawyer Seth Jaffe of Foley Hoag on the firm’s blog, Law & The Environment
- The Sackett Decision and Its Implications for Hydraulic Fracturing – Washington, DC lawyer Eric Waeckerlin of Kelley Drye on the firm’s blog, Fracking Insider
- Supreme Court Holds Diagnostic Method Claims Unpatentable in Mayo v. Prometheus – Syracuse lawyer Blaine Bettinger of Bond Schoeneck & King on their Higher Education IP Report
- Simplifying a Complex Case: Ravi Guilty on All Counts in Webcam Spying Trial – New Jersey attorney John Marshall on his New Jersey Criminal Defense Law Blog
- If you think that all meetings with experts can be recorded, think again – New Jersey lawyer Eric Solotoff of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s NJ Family Legal Blog
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules That State Employees Cannot Sue under “Self-Care” Provisions of the FMLA – Chicago attorney Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- The Global Warming Blame Game: District Court Thwarts Comer’s Second Coming – New York lawyer Russell Jackson on his blog Consumer Class Actions & Mass Torts
- Massive EEOC Class Action Slashed to Two Claims on Appeal – Cleveland lawyer Greg Mersol of Baker Hostetler on the firm’s Employment Class Action Blog
- A Closer Look at Life Sciences Companies and Securities Litigation – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services in his blog, The D & O Diary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.