The first-ever Avvocating Conference was hosted in Seattle a couple weeks ago by the folks at Avvo, and some members of the LexBlog team were able to head over and chat with some of the attendees. You may have read some of Kevin’s blog posts on the Avvo conference. Now you can check out the video interviews as well on our site, LexConference.
- Mark Britton, President & CEO of Avvo
- Doug Mandell of Mandell Law Group
- Kathy Gill, Senior Lecturer, Digital Media, University of Washington
- John Day, Tennessee injury lawyer and member of LexBlog Network
- Bob Ambrogi, lawyer & legal media consultant
- Tim Stanley, CEO of Justia, Inc.
We’ll try to keep interviewing interesting attendees at any conference LexBlog attends, so if you have something to share and don’t mind the camera, don’t hesitate to reach out.