2009 is over. Onto my eighth year in blogging in 2010.
Looking back over the last year, here’s my top most read posts.
- 10 reasons why a law blog does not belong inside your law firm website
- State of the AmLaw 200 Blogosphere, June 2009
- Six ways to make people follow your blog and Twitter feed
- Law firm websites : Do all lawyers need them?
- Law school students using LinkedIn : It’s a no brainer
- Martindale – Hubbell Connected : Will it go anywhere?
- Number of Twitter followers no sign of expertise or influence
- Legal community its own worst enemy when comes to teaching innovative client development
- Bar exam advice from a simple minded lawyer
- Law firm websites dead as a firm’s primary Internet marketing tool?
Thanks to all of you for a great year of blogging. I learned a ton from you and the blogosphere. I met so many wonderful people.
Onward and Upward to rewarding 2010. Cheers.