The Legal Broadcast Network ( LB Network ) is not LexBlog, but a network founded by Jan Schlichtmann, the nationally renown attorney and advocate for public justice and environmental issues and Mark Wahlstrom, one of the nations leading settlement planning professionals and advocate for plaintiffs rights to representation.
Notwithstanding FindLaw’s hope and belief, the FindLaw selling links debacle has a ways to play out, with the primary impact being lawyers and law firms distrust of FindLaw and their law firm marketing solutions.
This well done and researched video from a reputable source is an example of what you can expect to see as people look beyond what FindLaw is telling folks.
- FindLaw gaming Google, and possibly scamming lawyer customers?
- FindLaw SEO misconduct : Suggested course of conduct
- Traits you look for in a legal marketing strategic partner
- FindLaw selling links story is spreading like wildfire
- FindLaw selling links update : Dow Jones reporting FindLaw misconduct and lawyers questioning what FindLaw sold them
- FindLaw Linkgate : Former FindLaw sales rep blows whistle