Guest blogging may be a win all the way around for lawyers.
- Guest blogging on a popular law blog, especially one associated with your niche, is a great way to market your blog. Ask David Rossmiller who guest blogged at Point of Law.
- Hosting guest bloggers on your blog is an excellent way to get new content, perhaps offering new perspectives or covering for you while you’re gone.
- Guest bloggers on your blog will draw more readers because those guests will tell their blog readers about posting on your blog.
- Thinking about launching a blog, but not sure? Maybe you can get a blogger to let you test drive blogging.
For some expert advice on guest blogging check out ‘Why Guest Blogging is a Powerful Way to Gain Exposure for Your Blog‘ from North x East and this series of posts from Darren Rowse, whose post on guest blogging inspired me me to do this post.
- Why Guest Bloggers are Great for a Blog
- How to Find a Guest Blogger for Your Blog
- How to Get Guest Blogging Jobs
- How to Be a Good Guest Blogger
For lawyers who have done some guest blogging or hosted guest bloggers on your blog, please share your experiences with us.